All children in Pre-Kindergarten through Adults, with intellectual and/or physical disabilities, are encouraged to participate.
- Each player will have a companion or "buddy" assigned to him/her for games.
- A player's parent or guardian MUST be present at all games.
- Play will consist of three innings or 45 minutes of play.
- No score may be kept during the game and no outs are counted.
- Every player will bat and play defensively.
- Buddy Baseball players wear the same type of uniforms and safety equipment as other league players.
Click here to register a player.
Click here to download the consent form. This will need to be signed and turned in before playing.